Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Postcards

Awhile back we were shopping at a local antique store and there was a decoupage tray for sale with about 20 Halloween postcards on it. I stood there for about 15 minutes trying to figure out if I bought it how would I get the postcards off the tray. I decided it was more work than I wanted to do. I am sure that the trendy looking space owner thought she was making a wonderful item using those cards. She would have made more by selling the cards individually. Anyway, here is a link to Halloween postcards from the early 20th century.
http://antiques.about.com/od/collectingbookspaper/ig/Halloween-Postcard-Gallery/Romantic-Halloween-Greeting.htm

No comments:

Can we talk?

 We can't believe we haven't been on our blog since the Fall of 2020! We are still repairing and researching. As our son once said t...